Home » Archives for 6/1/14 - 7/1/14
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum (Platinum): Earn all Need for Speed Rivals trophies.
- Gold Master (Gold): Earn 100 Gold medals across both factions.
- First National (Bronze): Bank your first score.
- 10 Heat (Gold): Reach Heat 10.
- Multiplier (Silver): Hit a X 10 Multiplier.
- Bigger Points (Silver): Bank 500,000 in one go.
- 5 Buster (Silver): Bust a Racer at Heat 5 or greater.
- 8 Buster (Gold): Bust a Racer at Heat 8 or greater.
- Lcnce n Rgstrtn pls (Bronze): Bust 10 Racers in a Mustang.
- Bust 50 (Silver): Bust 50 Racers.
- Friendly Race (Bronze): Win a Race against a Friend.
- Buddy Bust (Bronze): Bust a Friend.
- Racer Rank 5 (Bronze): Reach Racer Rank 5.
- Racer Rank 10 (Bronze): Reach Racer Rank 10.
- Racer Rank 20 (Bronze): Reach Racer Rank 20.
- Racer Rank 40 (Silver): Reach Racer Rank 40.
- Racer Rank 60 (Gold): Reach Racer Rank 60.
- Professional Collector (Gold): Purchase 10 Racer vehicles.
- Cop Rank 5 (Bronze): Reach Cop Rank 5.
- Cop Rank 10 (Bronze): Reach Cop Rank 10.
- Cop Rank 20 (Bronze): Reach Cop Rank 20.
- Cop Rank 40 (Silver): Reach Cop Rank 40.
- Cop Rank 60 (Gold): Reach Cop Rank 60.
- Upgrade Master (Gold): Upgrade all Cop Pursuit Tech in one car to maximum level and equip both slots.
- Deep Down, You Know You Want To (Silver): Drive 50 cumulative minutes in any Ford then enter garage.
- 5, 4, 3, 2, Mach 1! (Silver): Get 50 seconds of air time in any Ford car.
Boss Challenge mode
After growing up but before talking to Sheik for the second time on the Time Temple to learn the Prelude Of Light, she will tell you that you can rest in your home to replay past battles. This allows you to fight any Boss at your house after they have first been defeated during the storyline. To unlock the last challenge, which is all bosses in sequence, defeat them all in Boss Challenge mode.
· Master Quest mode
Successfully complete the game in Normal mode to unlock Master Quest mode.
· Golden fairy
Play "Zelda's Lullaby" or "Song Of Storms" when Navi goes to a random point and turns green. A golden fairy will appear and restore your health and magic.
· Red Rupees in Castle Town
When you are on the edge of the drawbridge to Castle Town when night falls, the drawbridge will rise with you on it. If you remain on it when the drawbridge is up, you can collect three Red Rupees (worth twenty Green Rupees each). Try to save this trick until you have a big wallet.
· Skyward Sword poster in Gerudo's Hideout
While breaking out of your prison cell after getting captured, jump to the ledge on your left. Kill the guards, and break the wooden boxes. Behind a box is a poster of Link from The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
· Hidden pictures
Visit Zelda at Hyrule Castle Garden at the beginning of the game. Then, look into the window on his left, as you enter. Pictures of Yoshi, Princess Toadstool, Mario, Bowser and Luigi can now be seen. Look from different angles to see them all. Throw something into the window with Mario to receive 20 rupees. Throwing something into the other window will result in a lit bomb being thrown back at Link.
· The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword reference
Arrive at Lon Lon Ranch as adult, and enter Malon and Talon's House (Cucco House). Go upstairs and into the bedroom. Go to the dressers, and smash the two pots. Stand where the pots were located, and look towards the dresser that is closer to the door in first person view. Look down to see a picture of Skyward Sword Link.
· Extra rupees
In Koriki Forest, the starting town, go by the shop and jump on the blocks that lead to it to get 5 rupees. Enter in the shop, come back out, and jump on the blocks again to collect more money.
There is a door to the right before entering the market. Enter to find some vases and boxes that contain rupees. After collecting the money, exit, then re-enter the room. Search the vases and boxes again to collect the rupees again.
When first entering Hyrule Castle, there is a door that resembles the background. Enter and smash all the pots to collect about fifty rupees. Leave the room and return to collect all the rupees again.
After collecting all the chickens in Kakariko village for the first time, keep repeating that process to collect 50 rubies each time.
Shoot the signs in Gerudo Fortress with a little moon on them with your hookshot for 20 rupees.
Go to the front of the marketplace during the day. Walk up to the chains holding the drawbridge all the way to the top. Then, turn and jump off. As Link falls, 20 rupees may be collected. Walk over the other side and repeat for even more rupees.
· Fairy fountain locations
After getting the Goron's Bracelet and the Bomb Bag, search Hyrule Field for suspicious looking boulders for a fairy fountain.
In the same tomb where a Hylian Shield is found, destroy the wall to find a fairy fountain.
On the way to Zora's Domain, move along the green shores of Zora'a River. Bomb a boulder at this location to discover a fairy fountain beneath it.
When leaving the Sacred Forest meadow, a ladder will appear on a hedge. This leads to a clearing that contains a boulder. A fairy fountain is under the boulder.
In the watery paradise of Zora's Domain, play the Song of Storms to open a hole in a platform. The hole leads to a fountain below.
In the dry desert after playing the Song of Storms, a hole will open up in the ground that will lead to a fairy fountain.
· Great fairy locations
Great fairy of power
This Great fairy gives Link the "spin slash" attack. She is located at Death Mountain, outside the crater to the left of the entrance, behind a bomb-able wall.
Great fairy of wisdom
This Great fairy doubles Link's magic meter. She is located inside the Death Mountain crater. Face the entrance to Goron City (inside the crater). A bridge will be to the right. Use the megaton hammer (obtained after passing the Fire Temple) to destroy the rocks blocking the entrance. Bombs will have no effect.
Great fairy of courage
This Great fairy doubles adult Link's defensive powers. She is located near Ganon's castle. Obtain the Golden Gauntlets inside Ganon's castle. Use them to lift the column that is blocking the entrance, which is to the right, when facing Ganon's tower.
Great fairy of magic
This Great fairy is located at the same spot as the Great fairy of courage when Link is a child. Use a bomb to open the entrance. She will give Link a new spell, "Din's Fire".
Great fairy of magic
This Great fairy is located behind Zora's fountain, when Link is a child. Move all the way behind the fountain to find a piece of land. Then, destroy the wall behind it. She will give Link a new spell, "Ferore's Wind".
Great fairy of magic
This great fairy is located between the two palm trees at the desert colossus. Use a bomb at the crack on the wall. She will give Link the "Nayru's Love" spell.
· Trading all the masks
Royal Guard at the edge of Kakariko Village on the way up to Death Mountain.
In the Lost Forest. Enter the forest and move to the left. Hop on the tree stump while wearing the mask and play Saria's Song. The Skull Kid will then ask Link for the mask.
Sell it to the boy in the Graveyard in Kakariko Village.
Sell it to the man running around in the Hyrule Field by Lon Lon Ranch.
Mask of Truth
With this mask Link can talk to the "Gossip Stones" that have the eye on them. They will reveal helpful hints throughout the game.
· Skulltula prizes
Visit the Skulltula house in Kakario village after collecting every ten Gold Skulltulas to receive the corresponding prize:
Number of Skulltula Tokens
Prize for that amount
Adult's Wallet (holds 200 rupees)
Stone of Agony (find hidden holes)
Giant's Wallet (holds 500 rupees)
Piece of Heart
· Hints, tips, and tricks
To find Saria, go to the Lost Woods and move in the following directions: Right, Left, Right, Left, Center, Left, Right.
Finding the Giant's Knife
Go to Goron City as young Link. On one of the floors is a wall that appears questionable. Blow it up, then keep destroying the other walls behind it. Talk to the big may to learn that he is working on a weapon. Return as older Link to receive the Giant's Knife.
Finding Nayru's Love
Nayru's Love is a protective barrier that helps Link withstand damage. It can be found by blowing up the crack between the two palm trees in Desert Colossus.
Finding a bag that holds 40 seeds
Go to the Lost Woods. After entering, turn right and continue forward to a ledge with a fence and ladder to the left. A metal circular object will be suspended from a tree at this location. Shoot it three times exactly in the center with the slingshot and to receive the bag. A "100" will flash when your shot hits the center. You must score "100" three times in a row.
Finding Gold Skulltulas
Hunt only at night because that is the time that the Gold Skulltulas appear. Some appear while Link is a child and some appear while he is an adult. A few appear during both these times. The Skulltulas like dirt patches, where the magic beans may be planted. Use a bottle of bugs to surface the spiders. Nine of the ten spots contain a Skulltula. Some like to hide in trees, so check them with a roll attack. It is wise to check most trees because most all of them have a good prize such as bombs or rupees if not a gold Skulltula. The Skulltulas can be in slingshot range many times, but require a boomerang to retrieve the token. They also love to hide in crates, so use the roll attack to break them.
Getting Gold Skulltulas
Capture a bug in a bottle and drop them on some soft soil, where Link would put some Magic Beans. Then, a Gold Skulltula will appear. Kill it and get your new found token. This works on all of them except the soft soil spot right next to the man that sells the Magic Beans.
Getting the Biggest Quiver
Enter the archery game as an adult after getting the Gerudo Membership Card. It costs 20 rupees to play, but is worth it. Play the first time and get 1,000 points and to receive a Heart Container. Play the game a second time and get 1,500 points and to receive the Biggest Quiver, which holds up to fifty arrows. When starting the archery game, aim for the bullseye and fire to get 100 points each time. Also shoot at the target at the end. When you come around the end target, aim for the clay jars. Shoot them to collect 100 points per jar. Keep getting 100's on the targets and successfully shoot all the clay jars to get the required 1,500 points for the Biggest Quiver.
Go to the Lost Woods and find the Skull Kid who is alone as adult Link. Then, lock onto and kill him, and he will give you 200 rupees. Enter a door, return, and repeat the process to collect an unlimited amount of money.
Money from trees
Run at a tree as young Link and press A to roll and slam into it. Then, a skulltula or some rupees will usually fall out.
Breaking open boxes
To break open a regular brown wooden box, just run at it and press A. Link will roll and smash open the box. This is useful when finding all the chickens and to get a Skulltula in the Marketplace room with the pots.
Easiest and ultimate ruby collection
Go to the drawbridge in front of the marketplace during the day and run up to the top of one of the chains. Wait for night to arrive (or play the Sun's Song). Carefully run across the bridge to collect three red rubies worth an easy 60 rupees. Play the Sun's Song again to lower the drawbridge. Go into the market and come back out again to repeat the trick.
Rupees with Bunny Mask
After completing the Forest Temple, return to the Temple of Time. Drop the Master Sword back into the stone to change back to Young Link. Go to the mask shop and make sure Link can borrow the Bunny Mask. Link should also have the Giant's Wallet (that holds 500 rupees) for this trick to be most effective. Thirty Gold Skulltulas should also have been collected, and Link should have talked to one of the kids in the house in Kakariko Village that has the curse on them to get the wallet. Buy as much as possible with the current amount of rupees. Go to Hyrule Field and run to the right, towards Lon Lon Ranch. Run until a man running around like an idiot comes into view. Follow him until he sits down and gets tired. Wear on the Bunny Mask and talk to him. He will ask for the mask and fill Link's wallet with rupees.
Kill any enemy with the light arrows to receive a purple rupee.
Illegal Fishing Lure (Sinking Lure)
Use the following steps to get a better fishing lure that can catch more fish. As an adult, walk to the log that is sticking out in the pond. Walk around on it awhile to find a sinking lure, that can catch fish almost every time. Note: The lure may only be used once, and if used to catch a record weight fish, the counterman will not give Link a prize. The sign on the tank will also be marked with "With illegal fishing lure."
Get Fire and Ice arrows
After completing the water temple, go to Lake Hylia. Play the Sun Song at plaque near the warp point (serenade of water) to make the sun rise. As soon as this happens, shoot the sun with an arrow and fire arrows will appear. To get ice arrows, complete the Geurdo training center.
Free Lon Lon Milk
Approach any cow with an empty bottle and play Epona's Song. The song will remind the cow of the pasture, and will give Link free milk.
Fix a broken sign
After slashing a sign and breaking it, play Zelda's Lulluby while standing in front of the pieces.
As in previous games in the series, if Link approaches a chicken and hurts it in some way, it will call for others to attack. The attack can be stopped by entering a door or leaving the area.
Kill the Rolling Goron
To kill the giant rolling Goron in Goron City, bomb him around ten times. After the ninth bombing, he will grunt and the other Goron's will run out to kill you.
Gossip Stone blast off
Drop a bomb near a Gossip Stone to have it blast off into space.
Stretch a Gossip Stone
Hit a Gossip Stone with the hammer.
Before opening the Door Of Time
After collecting the 3 Spiritual Stones, Navi will urge Link to go to the castle. Before doing so, try to collect all the hearts and the Gold Skulltula tokens and get the master sword. Gandorf will take the Triforce and turn Link into a adult making half the heart pieces and Gold Skulltulas inaccessible.
Play Zelda's Lullaby in front of a Gossip Stone and they will give you a free Fairy. Play the Song of Storms in front of a Gossip Stone and it will give you a Big Fairy. Get a butterfly to land on a Deku stick and it will turn into a Fairy. Slowly walk towards the butterfly with a Deku Stick out; this requires patience. Play the Song of Storms near a soft patch of soil with a Magic Bean planted. It will grow and produce three regular Fairies.
Malon's obstacle course
Return to Lon Lon Ranch after getting Talon to go back home (by waking him up with the Cucco the girl in Kakariko Village gives Link). Complete Malon's obstacle course as an adult (talk to her while on Epona) in under fifty seconds. If successful, she'll give Link a cow. It will be at his house in Kokiri Forest. Use it to get Lon Lon Milk by playing Epona's Song in front of the cow.
Easy way past the Geurdo
To knock out a Geurdo thief, simply shoot her with an arrow. To freeze her, use the hookshot or longshot.
Successfully complete the game and wait at the "The End" screen. Eventually, the Scarecrow's Song will begin playing with different instruments.
Frozen Zora's Domain
Zora's Domain will be frozen when playing as an adult. There is no way to thaw it.
Getting Biggoron's Sword
Use the following long trading sequence as an adult to get Biggoron's Sword. Go to the lady that gave young Link the empty bottle, when her Cuccos were rescued. She will give Link a Pocket Cucco egg. Wait for the egg to hatch, then bring it to Talon in Kakariko Village. Bring the Cucco back to the lady, to receive Cojiro, the Blue Cucco. Go to the Lost Woods, then turn right at the entrance. Give Cojiro to the man to receive an Odd Mushroom, which will spoil if too much time is wasted. Rush to the Potion shop in Kakariko Village, then go left into the room. Run into the shop to the right, then give the Mushroom to the lady at that location. She will give Link an Odd Potion. Hurry back to the Lost Woods. The man will be gone, but a Kokiri will be here. Give the Potion to her to receive the Poacher's Saw. Ride the horse to Gerudo Valley. There is a broken bridge here, so whip Epona to jump it. Give the saw to the carpenter that is outside to receive Biggoron's Broken Sword. Go to the top of Death Mountain, then walk to the right. Biggoron will appear, rubbing his eyes. He has an eye infection and will give link a Prescription. Bring the Prescription to King Zora after he has been unfrozen to receive the Eyeball frog, an ingredient for the Eyedrops. Hurry to the Lakeside Laboratory at Lake Hylia and give the Eyeball Frog to the Old Man. He will give Link the Eyedrops. Hurry back up to the Death Mountain Summit and ive the Eyedrops to Biggoron. After using them, he will give Link a Claim Check. Wait three days (play the Sun's Song six times to quickly pass the time), give him back the Claim Check to receive Biggoron's Sword. This weapon is twice as powerful as the Master Sword, and will not break like the Giant's Knife. Note: If Link is late during any of the time-sensitive parts of the trade, the game will restart back at the person you need to give the item to, and will cost you ten rupees, but will allow another try. Ocarina songs may not be used to teleport to a location during the trade.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- True Survivor (Platinum): Collect all Lone Survivor: Director's Cut trophies.
- Grounded (Silver): Complete the game without using a mirror to travel.
- Antagonist (Gold): Complete the game using one piece of rotting meat and no flares.
- Pacifist (Gold): Complete the game without firing a single shot.
- Expert (Silver): Complete the game in Expert Mode.
- Fusion Chef (Bronze): Combine ten types of food.
- Iron Chef (Bronze): Cook five types of food.
- Gourmet Chef (Bronze): Eat a Steamed Ham after combining it with another food.
- Fast Food Chef (Silver): Eat You's favourite food.
- Fine Diner (Silver): Eat ten kinds of food.
- Coffee Aficionado (Bronze): Drink three cups of coffee, no more than once a day.
- Barista (Silver): Drink three cups of espresso, no more than once a day.
- Candyman (Bronze): Eat five fruit drops, no more than once a day.
- Soda Aficionado (Bronze): Drink a Chilled Can Of Soda.
- Soda Jerk (Silver): Drink a Chilled Mexican Cola.
- Communicator (Bronze): Attempt to talk to The Man Who Wears A Box five times.
- Detective (Bronze): Read all the diary pages.
- Nobleman (Bronze): Give away a Delicious Ham.
- Schizophrenic (Bronze): See both versions of the dancing dream.
- Green Dreamer (Silver): Witness all five Green Dreams.
- Blue Dreamer (Silver): Witness all five Blue Dreams.
- Gamer (Bronze): Play Soul Brother.
- Muso (Bronze): Listen to your Personal Stereo.
- Pet Lover (Bronze): Talk to your fully-adopted cat five times.
- Companion (Bronze): Talk to Sleepy Cat five times.
- Friend To The Flora (Bronze): Feed Chuck.
- Friend To The Fauna (Silver): Feed all five tins of cat food to your cat.
- Friend To The Sick (Silver): Give Hank all five health tonics.
- Friend To The Fellow Man (Silver): Give all five Sleepy Cat comics to The Director.
- Paranoid (Bronze): Shoot the Writhing Thing.
- Fearless (Bronze): Escape from The Daddy without using your flashlight.
- Patient (Bronze): Defeat Mother without shooting or flares.
- New Man (Silver): Discover the Green Ending.
- Old Man (Silver): Discover the Blue Ending.
- Demolished Man (Silver): Discover the Red Ending.
- Peaceful Man (Silver): Discover the Yellow Ending.
- Wise Man (Gold): Discover the White Ending.
- Ready for More (Bronze): Complete a story track with full health left on any difficulty.
- Quick As Lightning (Bronze): Complete the Mercenary Chief without getting hit on Normal or higher difficulty.
- Master of Missiles (Bronze): Complete the Helicopter Fight without getting hit on Hard or higher difficulty.
- The One (Bronze): Complete the final battle without getting hit on Expert or Master difficulty.
- Lee's Story (Bronze): Complete Lee's Story on any difficulty.
- Mei's Story (Bronze): Complete Mei's Story on any difficulty.
- Half a Master (Bronze): Complete 9 tracks with 5 stars on Master difficulty.
- A True Master (Silver): Complete all tracks with 5 stars on Master difficulty.
- The Legend (Silver): Counter the incoming attack of 50000 enemies.
- One With The Sphere (Bronze): Complete 15 different tracks of your own in Custom mode.
- Survivor (Silver): Survive 10 tracks in a row in Survival.
- Pure Perfection (Silver): Complete a story track with only perfect hits on Master difficulty.
- Fists of the White Lotus (Silver): Complete a playlist of at least 10 tracks in Freeplay on Master difficulty without being defeated.
- I Know Kung Fu (Bronze): Reach a combo chain of 100 on Expert or Master difficulty.
- It's All In The Mind (Silver): Reach a combo chain of 500 on Expert or Master difficulty.
Successfully complete the game to unlock New Game+ mode. In this mode, you will retain your characters' levels and skills and all the Oculi, Confessions, and items (except for quests) from your previous playthrough. Note: All previously collected Coffers will be reset and must be be found again. Enemies will be stronger but worth more experience points.
Successfully complete the game to unlock the bonus world at the top of the world map.
Collect all of the red rings in a zone to unlock a Chaos Emerald for that zone.
Play as Super Sonic
Collect all seven Chaos Emeralds to unlock Super Sonic. Then, collect 50 rings in a level, and tap the icon on the Gamepad to use Super Sonic.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding level:
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Hard difficulty.
Defeat the final Boss to unlock the music player.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Football Legend (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies (excluding additional content trophies).
- Power and Movement (Bronze): Score with a Curling Lace Shot.
- What a Hit, Son! (Bronze): Score with a Dipping Volley.
- Beast Mode (Bronze): Straight Arm a Defender to Protect the Ball.
- Seconds, Please (Bronze): Win the ball back with a Second Chance Tackle.
- No Goal For You! (Bronze): Perform a Diving Header Clearance.
- Extra Effort (Bronze): Score with a first time Sliding Shot.
- Who Needs a Weak Foot? (Bronze): Score with an Outside of the Foot Shot.
- A Legendary Performance (Silver): Win a game on Legendary after trailing at half time.
- Perfection (Silver): Score a Perfect Hat Trick (left foot, right foot, header).
- Silver Lining (Silver): Complete the Silver stage of all Skill Games.
- Legendary (Gold): Become Legendary on one of the Skill Challenges in Skill Games.
- So Skilled (Bronze): Unlock a single Skill Challenge in Skill Games.
- Fancy Some FUT? (Bronze): Follow a Football Club News & Alert to start or enter FUT.
- Start Building (Bronze): Create a FUT Club.
- We're Bros Now (Bronze): Earn a player's loyalty in FUT by playing 10 or more games with him.
- Chemistry Experiment (Bronze): Apply your first Chemistry Style consumable in FUT.
- I Could Do This Every Week (Bronze): Challenge the Team of the Week in FUT.
- Fuel For My Club (Silver): Open 20 packs in FUT.
- Collecting Silverware (Gold): Win a division title in FUT Seasons.
- Hey Look, a Free Gold Pack! (Silver): Complete all Manager Tasks in FUT.
- Passing on the Armband (Bronze): Change your captain in FUT.
- Long Term Signing (Bronze): Apply a 99 Match Player Contract from the Catalogue to any player in FUT.
- First Mission (Bronze): Send a Scout on an Area Scouting mission..
- You Struck Gold! (Silver): Scout and find a player with any combination of 3 Global Transfer Network attributes in Career.
- Silverware (Silver): Win a trophy as a Team Manager in Career.
- Control (Bronze): Change your formation from the Team Management tile in Squad during your Career.
- You Got Mail (Bronze): Open up your inbox while advancing in Career.
- Rising Star (Silver): Be featured in the team of the week in your Career as a Player.
- Bros Gonna Bro (Bronze): Start a Co-op Season with a Friend.
- Moving On Up (Silver): Earn Promotion in Seasons.
- Just Dropped In (Bronze): Play a Drop-In Match in Pro Clubs.
- Bling Bling (Silver): Earn a trophy in Seasons.
- Best Friends Forever (Silver): Finish a season in Online Friendlies.
- On Your Way (Silver): Unlock 15% of the Pro Accomplishments in Pro Clubs.
- Teamwork (Bronze): Win your first seasons match in Pro Clubs.
- Challenging (Silver): Complete a Match Day Challenge in Highlights of the Week on at least World Class difficulty.
- Big Game (Bronze): Play a Game of the Week in Highlights of the Week.
- On My Own (Bronze): Complete a Be a Pro Challenge on any difficulty in Highlights of the Week.
- Thanks, Tips (Bronze): Follow a Football Club Recommendation.
- From Me To You (Bronze): Gift a Football Club Catalogue item to a Friend.
- Skills to Pay the Bills (Silver): Beat a Friend's score in Skill Games.
- It's Mine Now (Bronze): Redeem an item from the Football Club Catalogue.
- Started From The Bottom... (Silver): Reach EA SPORTS Football Club Level 15.
- I came, I saw, I blew stuff up (Platinum): Get all trophies.
- Conqueror (Silver): Complete all levels.
- You have completed basic training! (Bronze): Complete all levels on Rookie difficulty.
- Carry on, nothing to see here (Silver): Complete all levels on Experienced difficulty.
- The true RESOGUN starts here... (Gold): Complete all levels on Veteran difficulty.
- Elected official (Bronze): Complete Acis.
- Certified electrician (Bronze): Complete Ceres.
- Store no more (Silver): Complete Decima.
- Winter is not coming (Silver): Complete Febris.
- Cool trophy! (Gold): Complete Mefitis.
- Micromanagement (Silver): Save two humans within a span of one second.
- How do I stop this thing?! (Silver): Kill 50 enemies with one boost.
- Congratulations on your driver's licence! (Bronze): Reach the end-boss of any level using boost only.
- O to the D (Silver): Kill 100 enemies during Overdrive.
- Masterful dodger of revenge bullets and stuff alike (Silver): Complete a level on Master difficulty.
- 1CC (Gold): Complete Arcade mode without losing all lives, on Experienced difficulty.
- Humanist (Gold): Save all humans.
- Denied! (Bronze): Save a human from Abductor's beam.
- Savior of Acis (Bronze): Save all humans on Acis.
- Savior of Ceres (Bronze): Save all humans on Ceres.
- Savior of Decima (Bronze): Save all humans on Decima.
- Savior of Febris (Bronze): Save all humans on Febris.
- Savior of Mefitis (Bronze): Save all humans on Mefitis.
- Savior (Bronze): Save a human.
- (1+4)x (Bronze): Get a multiplier of 5x.
- (5+5)x (Silver): Get a multiplier of 10x.
- (10+1.5+3.5)x (Gold): Get a multiplier of 15x.
- Let fly! (Bronze): Throw a human to the escape pod.
- Pilot of Ferox (Bronze): Complete the game with Ferox.
- Pilot of Nemesis (Bronze): Complete the game with Nemesis.
- Pilot of Phobos (Bronze): Complete the game with Phobos.
- To the max! (Bronze): Fully upgrade the ship.
- Fire (Bronze): Fully upgrade the main gun.
- Power (Bronze): Fully upgrade the overdrive.
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Nightmare difficulty.
Proceed through the storyline until you get the chests in the chieftess' hut at Woodburrow that the person refills every day. Then, open the chests, and collect the coins. Go to the "Level Select" screen, and enter a level. Once the level begins, open the menu, and return to Woodburrow. When you enter the town again, the chests will be refilled. Repeat the process as many times as desired to get an unlimited number of coins. You get approximately 440 each time, and it takes 30 to 45 seconds to repeat each time.
Easy three stars on all bonus missions
Easy three stars on all bonus missions
Set the difficulty to Hard (or Nightmare if you have unlocked it), and select a bonus mission. When the mission begins, simply change the difficulty to Easy. The clock is longer on harder modes, but when you change the difficulty to Easy, the longer level time will stay and the enemies will become easy. When you finish the bonus mission, the time bonus will also be very high.
- Baby Rosalina: Get a gold trophy in the Musroom Cup 150cc.
- Iggy: Get a gold trophy in the Mirror Shell Cup.
- Lakitu: Get a gold trophy in the Lightning Cup 150cc.
- Larry: Get a gold trophy in the Leaf Cup 150cc.
- Lemmy: Get a gold trophy in the Special Cup 150cc.
- Ludwig: Get a gold trophy in the Mirror Banana Cup.
- Metal Mario: Get a gold trophy in the Special Cup 100cc.
- Mii: Get a gold trophy in the Star Cup 150cc.
- Morton: Get a gold trophy in the Mirror Mushroom Cup.
- Pink Gold Peach: Get a gold trophy in the Banana Cup 150cc.
- Rosalina: Get a gold trophy in the Shell Cup 150cc.
- Roy: Get a gold trophy in the Flower Cup 150cc.
- Toadette: Get a gold trophy in the Mirror Flower Cup.
- Wendy: Get a gold trophy in the Star Cup 100cc.
- Cushion Wheels (Wheels): 50
- Mr. Scooty (Bike): 100
- Blue Standard (Wheels): 150
- Pipe Frame (Kart): 200
- Tri-Speeder (Three-wheeled Kart): 250
- Slick (Wheels): 300
- Wild Wiggler (ATV): 350
- Button (Wheels): 400
- Cloud Glider (Glider): 450
- Varmint (Bike): 500
- Plane Glider (Glider): 550
- Yoshi Bike (Bike): 600
- Flower Glider (Glider): 650
- The Duke (Bike): 700
- Circuit Special (Kart): 750
- Prancer (Kart): 800
- Crimson Slim (Wheels): 850
- Landship (Kart): 900
- Flame Rider (Bike): 950
- Retro Off-Road (Wheels): 1,000
- Steel Driver (Kart): 1,100
- Azure Roller (Wheels): 1,200
- Wario Wing (Glider): 1,300
- Comet (Bike): 1,400
- Off-Road (Wheels): 1,500
- Metal Wheels (Wheels): 1,600
- Jet Bike (Bike): 1,700
- Teddy Buggy (Kart): 1,800
- Waddle Wing (Glider): 1,900
- Bowser Kite (Glider): 2,000
- Hot Monster (Wheels): 2,100
- Cat Cruiser (Kart): 2,200
- Sponge (Wheels): 2,300
- Peach Parasol (Glider): 2,400
- MKTV Parafoil (Glider): 2,500
- Cyber Slick (Wheels): 2,600
- Sports Coupe (Kart): 2,700
- Unknown: 2,800
- Unknown: 2,900
- Unknown: 3,000