- Bee-Medal: Take a golden bee to the Bee-Lover (Kakariko/Hyrule).
- Blue Armor: It is found in a big treasure in the Swampy Palace (Lorule).
- Gloves Level 1: It is found in the house northwest of the church (Hyrule).
- Gloves Level 2: It is found in the Desert Palace (Lorule).
- Hyrule Shield: It is found in the Turtle Rock Palace (Lorule).
- Light Bow: Successfully complete the final battle to receive it from Princess Zelda.
- Magic Bottle #1: Purchase from the merchant in Kakariko (Hyrule).
- Magic Bottle #2: It is found under the bridge between and above the Hylia Sea.
- Magic Bottle #3: Bomb the back of Link's house (Lorule).
- Magic Bottle #4: Deliver milk to the Deathmountains, and save the person who asks for it.
- Magic Bottle #5: Feed the baby fairy with 3,000 ruppes (Kakariko/Lorule).
- Master Ores (four): In the "church"; in the "Thief's Hideout Palace"; in the Skelett Forest; and in the "Palace Of Darkness".
- Master Sword Level 2: Blacksmith in Hyrule; requires two Master Ores.
- Master Sword Level 3: Blacksmith in Lorule; requires Master Sword Level 2 and two Master Ores.
- Pegasus Boots: Save the Zora Queen, then catch the person who runs away (Kakariko/Hyrule).
- Red Armor: It is found within the treasure in the Lorule castle.
- Stamina Scroll: It is found in a hidden room in the Ice Ruins Palace (Lorule).
- Super Beenet: Successfully complete the 50th Floor Challenge of the Endurance Challenge (second time).
- Super Bomb: Purchase from Ravio for 800 rupees.
- Super Boomerang: Purchase from Ravio for 800 rupees.
- Super Bow: Purchase from Ravio for 800 rupees.
- Super Firerod: Purchase from Ravio for 1,200 rupees.
- Super Hammer: Purchase from Ravio for 800 rupees.
- Super Hookshot: Purchase from Ravio for 800 rupees.
- Super Icerod: Purchase from Ravio for 1,200 rupees.
- Super Lamp: Successfully complete the 50th Floor Challenge in the Endurance Challenge (first time).
- Super Sandrod: Purchase from Ravio for 1,200 rupees.
- Super Windrod: Purchase from Ravio for 800 rupees.
- Zora Flappers: Save the Zora Queen by bringing back her important item (Hyrule).
- 1. The first Master Ore is located in the Thieves' Hideout dungeon.
Once you find the Thief Girl and escort her out of the dungeon, you will
reach a room in the basement filled with water. Go to the southwest
corner of the room to find a couple of switches. Step on one switch, and
have the Thief Girl step on the other. The nearby wall will open. Enter
the newly opened area, and go down the hallway to find a chest with the
Master Ore in it.
2. The second Master Ore is located in the Skull Woods dungeon. The chest containing the Master Ore is found in one of the final areas of the dungeon, when Link needs to acquire the eyeballs. One of the eyeballs is located on a high ledge at the south end of the room. There is also a large treasure chest north of this eyeball. Go along the wall to reach the treasure chest, and open it to obtain the Master Ore.
3. The third Master Ore is located in the Dark Palace. You will need to have bombs to reach the chest containing the Master Ore. On the second floor, there is a brightly lit room with windows. North of this room is another small room with a treasure chest. There are two switches that operate a wall and also the platforms in the center of the rooms. You need to lower the platforms with these switches. Then, place a bomb next to the lower switch, and run to the platform above. Press the nearby switch to reach the higher ledge, then run to the northern wall. Once the bomb explodes, the switch will get flipped, allowing Link to enter the rectangular room. Open the chest to obtain the Master Ore.
4. The fourth Master Ore is located in the Lorule Graveyard. You will need the Titan's Mitt to reach the chest containing the Master Ore. Go to the Sanctuary in Hyrule, and use the crack to enter Lorule. Go east to the graveyard, then go to the northeast portion of the graveyard. Use the Titan's Mitt to lift the large boulder, then go down the stairs. There is a switch in the west part of the cave in this area. Press it, and go through the opened door. Go to the northwest part of the area, then go up the stairs. Walk along the path to the right until you reach a treasure chest. Go along the wall to the east, and collect the small key. Use it on the locked door to the northwest. Defeat the few Eyegores you encounter, then go up to the next room. Pull the switch on the right, and go up the stairs. Go along the right wall, and then move up to find the treasure chest containing the final Master Ore.
- 1. There is a merchant located in Kakariko Village that sells an empty bottle for 100 rupees.
2. Go up from Lake Hylia with Zora Flippers to find a stone bridge to the right of Link's house. Talk to the man underneath the bridge, and he will give you an empty bottle.
3. Go to Link's house in Lorule. Bomb the back of his house, and enter it to find a chest with an empty bottle.
4. Go east of Lake Hylia with Zora Flippers to find an empty bottle, which will give you a quest. The message in the bottle will ask you to help at the top of Death Mountain. It will also ask you to fill the bottle with premium milk from Kakariko Village. Once you fill it with milk, go right from the Tower Of Hera, and down into the large lava cavern. At the moving platforms, go south to find the cave exit. You will find a stranded person that will drink the milk, and then give you the empty bottle.
5. There is a giant crack near Lorule Fairy Fountain. Bomb it with the Bomb Flower, and then donate 3,000 rupees to the fairy to get an empty bottle. The fairy will give you more small fairies as you get close.