Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Amaterasu's original look: Successfully complete the game.
- Invincibility: Find all 100 Stray Beads.
- Jukebox: Successfully complete the game.
- Kamic Returner: Successfully complete the game.
- Kamic Transfomer 1: Successfully complete the game.
- Kamic Transfomer 2: Successfully complete the game.
- Kamic Transfomer 3: Get an "S" ranking for "Deaths".
- Kamic Transfomer 4: Get an "S" ranking for "Enemies Defeated".
- Kamic Transfomer 5: Get an "S" ranking for "Money Gained".
- Kamic Transfomer 6: Get an "S" ranking for "Demon Fangs Found".
- Kamic Transfomer 7: Get an "S" ranking for "Praise Earned".
- Kamic Transfomer 8: Get an "S" ranking for "Praise Earned".
- Kamic Transfomer 9: Get an "S" ranking for "Praise Earned".
- New divine attribute: Successfully complete the game.
- Secret Theatre: Accumulate more than 31 hours of game play time.
- Stray Bead: Successfully complete the game.
- The Footage Box: Successfully complete the game.
- Tradition Scrolls: Successfully complete the game.
Invincibility Collect all 100 Stray Beads.
Secret brush technique Draw a lightning bolt sign with the brush. This should unleash a rain of electricity. However, you cannot use the brush on the lightning to use other powers.
Draw a "Z" with the brush. The "Z" must be all inline. This should create a small sun which will burn the enemies. Draw two vertical lines down. This should make it start to rain. This is useful when you need to fill empty ponds, etc.
Secret Rain brush technique Defeat Ninetails, then go to the queen's temple. Use the water on the ground to draw a line connecting the pillars together.
Secret Snowflake brush technique After obtaining the Blizzard brush technique, you will also unlock a secret brush technique. This technique simply requires drawling an asterisk (just an "X" with either a horizontal line intersecting the middle or a vertical -- not both). A snowflake of ice (size depending on the asterisk drawn) will appear with icicles falling around it. Using this on townsfolk will temporarily turn them into snowmen.
Secret Thunder Shower brush technique After obtaining the Thunderstorm brush technique, draw a thunder-bolt symbol (resembles a four-jagged zig-zag line), and a group of thunderbolts will fall onto enemies.
Urine attack Get 100,000 yen, then go to Shinshu Field and buy the Urine attack from the Sensei. This enables you to urinate on your enemies.
Beads of Life Defeat Crimson Helm to get the Beads of Life.
Blade of Kusanagi Defeat Ninetails to get the Blade of Kusanagi.
Devout Beads At Agata Forest, go to the area next to the cave (where the psychic is located). On your left should be a narrow strip of land which leads to a cave. At the end will be a tree. Use the Bloom Brush. Once the tree has bloomed, there will be a treasure chest. Open it and you will get the Devout Beads.
Eighth Wonder You can buy the Eighth Wonder from the merchant in Ponc'tan.
Exorcism Beads Defeat Blight to get the Exorcism Beads.
Infinity Judge You can buy Infinity Judge once you reach Kusa Village.
Resurrection Beads You can buy the Resurrection Beads from the merchant in Wep'keer.
Seven Strike You can buy Seven Strike once you reach Sei-an City.
Snarling Beast Defeat Spider Queen to get the Snarling Beast.
Solar Flare You can get the Solar Flare from Itegami.
Thunder Edge Defeat True Orochi to get the Thunder Edge.
Trinity Mirror You can buy the Trinity Mirror from the merchant in Kamiki Village (100 Years in the Past).
Tsumagari Defeat Orochi to get the Tsumagari.
Tundra Beads You can buy the Tundra Beads from the merchant on the Ark of Yamato.
Demon Fangs While fighting enemies, use the following brush techniques on them to obtain Demon Fangs: