Successfully complete the game, and save when prompted. Start a new game session with your cleared saved game to play as Lucy.
Satisfying hunger The Sweetfish recipe reduces hunger by a large amount. Making a lunch usually works better than making a dinner.
Hunting Most prey can be hunted by slowly walking up to it with a spear. Get as close as desired, then use the spear or knife to kill it.
Preventing rats Avoid storing food on the shelf for too long. Simply taking it off the shelf and placing it back on every two days will stop them from appearing.
Glowing "???" item locations Search the indicated location at night to find the corresponding hidden item:
- ??? Fruit: In first forest, go to the tree with Arnoglossa growing underneath. This gives +100 Water and Food.
- ??? Lure: In Bamboo Grove, go to the top of the hill at the cliff, and listen for a bird singing. This is the best fishing lure.
- Beach Ball: In Northern Cape, have a torch, and go to the 180 degree turning point on the way down on the cliff face.
- Bone for Max and Jump Rope: In Original Beach, go to the farthest location from the camp on the rock face, slightly on the beach.
- Red Medicine: At the lake, go to the tree past the mushrooms. This gives +50 Health.
- Stone Tablet 1: In the cave, have a torch, and go to the first jutting out rock near the vines.
- Stone Tablet 2: In Old Field, have a torch, and go next to the bamboo trees on the cliff face.
- Stone Tablet 3: In Town Ruins, have a torch, and go to the corner farthest from the stairs in the house where you get the radio near the top.
- Yellow Medicine: In the jungle that Fiona lights on fire, go outside the cave on the left side on the cliff. This gives +50 Health.
- Green mushrooms: Harmless
- Brown mushrooms: Cannot go to sleep; does not affect your stamina
- Black mushrooms: Creates deadly poison that can kill most animals in single hit
- Antidote: Arnoglossa + Green Herb + Red Mushroom + Glass Bottle (empty) (cures poison)
- Cold Medicine: White Mushroom + Brown Mushroom + Brown Herb + Glass Bottle (empty) (cures illness)
- Herbal Medicine: Arnoglassa + Red Herb + Orange Mushroom + Glass Bottle (empty) (cures stomachaches)
- Wonder Medicine: Black Mushroom + Blue Mushroom + Yellow Herb + Glass Bottle (empty) (cures infections)
- Fruit Plate: Guava + Passion Fruit + Banana + Papaya + Yellow Seeds (heals 75 points)
- 2 Burdock + Chili
- Carrot + Chives + Yellow Seeds
- Carrot + Daikon Radish + Chives + Rock Salt
- Mushroom + Mugwort + Fern + Herbs
- Potato + Carrot + Yellow Seeds
- 2 Seaweed + Yellow Seeds
- Meatball Soup: Water + Eggs + Meat + Chili
- Bird Meat + Carrot + Onion + Water + Salt
- Boar Meat + Bamboo Shoot + Burdock + Water + Chili
- Carrot + Potato + Chives + Water + Yellow Seeds
- Freshwater Fish + Bird Meat + Mushroom + Water + Chili
- Salmon + Carrot + Daikon Radish + Water + Salt
- Deep Fried Onion: 2 Onions + Oil + Herbs
- Deep Fried Patty: 2 Animal Meat + Onion + Oil + Rock Salt
- French Fries: 2 Potatoes + 1 Rock Salt
- Animal Meat + Potato + Daikon Radish + Rock Salt
- Bamboo Shoot + Burdock + Chives + Herbs
- Blue Mushroom + Bamboo Shoot + Herbs
- Mushroom + Red Fruit + Blue Fruit + Egg + Yellow Seeds
- Grilled Clam: 2 Clam + Rock Salt
- Sweetfish Roast: 2 Sweetfish + Rock Salt
- Bird Meat + Onion + Chili
- Salmon + Seaweed + Rock Salt
- Potato + Taro + Water Bottle + Rocksalt
- Salt Water Fish + Shellfish + Seaweed + Water Bottle + Herbs
- Turkey Meat + Daikon Radish + Yellow Fruit + Water Bottle + Herbs
Black Mushrooms: Enter the first series of caves. During the day, there is an area with sunlight. Climb the vines on the wall in that section to find Black Mushrooms. They are used to make Deadly Poison, which can be used with arrows to instantly kill a deer. After they are picked, Black Mushrooms will grow back there very slowly.
Feathers: Shoot the birds in the Bamboo Grove or top ledge in the Western Beach area with a sling shot or a bow and arrow.
Supple Vines: There are two trees in the jungle area with Supple Vines. The first is in a raised area near the entrance from the beach where you found the medicine, and the other is near the exit where you build the small raft. Combine 2 Supple Vines to create a Supple Rope.
Wild Ox: Climb the ledges near the drinking hole. Enter the Craggy Place. Remain along the east edge, and go all the way south then to the west. Enter the narrow gap between the rocks leading north. Continue north until you reach an area that has a large square stone. Push the stone to the west. Climb up, then go all the way to the south. Jump over the gap to the east. Face north, and climb the ledge. Push the large stone on the north edge of the area. Climb up the ledge to the south. Find the large flat rock in this area, then return in the direction you came from. You will eventually encounter the Wild Ox.