- Shield Of Antiquity ("Crab" shield from The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass): 10 stamps. Note: This shield cannot be eaten by Like-Likes.
- Engineer Outfit: 15 stamps.
- Sword Scroll 2 (Great Spin Attack): 20 stamps.
- Heart Container: Challenge 1
- Bomb Bag II (30 Bomb capacity): Challenge 2
- Ancient Gold Coin: Challenge 3
- Heart Container: 5 rabbits
- Swordsman's Scroll I (Sword Beam): 50 rabbits
Stamp locations Search the indicated locations to find stamps for Niko:
- Sand Sanctuary: Successfully complete Sand Temple to unlock Sand Lokomo's sidequest, then finish it. Get a Cucco, and fly to the island in the southeast corner of the area.
- Sand Temple: On the west side of the sand river on the second floor; Sand Wand required.
- Spirit Tower: At the very top of the tower.
- Fire Sanctuary: Light the torches to unlock the bridges, north part of the area; Boomerang required.
- Fire Temple: In the room with four eyes next to each other, shoot the hidden switch in the southwest corner with an arrow; Bow required.
- Goron Village: Northwest corner of the area west of Goron village; instead of crossing the bridge that you activate, keep going north, and use the Snake Rope to get across.
- Aboda Village: Next to the train station.
- Forest Sanctuary: North part of the map, near some stairs.
- Forest Temple: First floor, in the poison gas room; Leaf Vacuum required.
- Hyrule Castle: Northwest corner of town; Bombs required.
- Trading Post: Northwest corner inside the cave; Bomb required.
- Withtleton: Near the entrance of the north field.
- Papuchia village: Southwest corner of the islands south of the village; Snake Rope and Bird Song required.
- Pirate Hideout: Center of the map, on the hill; Snake Rope and Bird Song required, and Force Gem required to unlock Pirate Hideout.
- Ocean Sanctuary: On top of the entrance to where the Lokomo is found; Snake Rope and Bird Song required.
- Ocean Temple: Bomb the north walls on the second floor, inside the opened room; Snake Rope and Bombs required.
- Anouki Village: Northeast corner.
- Snow Sanctuary: East area of the map, on a small hill.
- Snow Temple: Northeast corner of the room full of water and five torches; Boomerang required.
- Wellspring Station: Passing the lake using the ice torch; Boomerang required.
Song Of Awakening: It is found at western part of the Forest Sanctuary. Its notes are Light Blue, Red. This song wakes up the Gossip Stones which give clues about treasures and other things.
Song Of Birds: It is found in Papuchia Village during the quest for Carben, the Ocean Sage. Its notes are Dark Blue, Orange, Dark Blue. This song summons birds and affects cuccos, doves, and the birds that carry grapple points for your whip in the southwest region of Papuchia Village and in the Ocean Sanctuary.
Song Of Discovery: It is found in the center of Anouki Village. Its notes are Red, Yellow, Red, Light Blue. This song reveals treasure chests and other hidden objects (for example, at circles of boulders or the base of trees).
Song Of Healing: It is found at the train platform at the start of the Forest Temple, Floor 1. Its notes are Light Green, White, Light Green. This song restores all of your hearts while in a dungeon. To use it again, you must leave the dungeon.
Song Of Light: It is found near Linebeck's grave in the northern area of the Trading Post. Its notes are Dark Blue, Yellow, Red, Light Blue, White. This song makes diamond-shaped crystals glow and give off light. It is required to solve some puzzles.
- "Warrior": Zelda will hear Link sword fighting below her window.
- "Engineer": Zelda will hear Link's train whistle.
- "Dunno": Random ending.