- 1. It is found in the lower corner in the wet rocky area where the Pikmin encounter a Calcified Crushblat.
2. It is found near the tree stump, accessible by placing Pikmin on pressure pads. Before going into the hole in the stump, look for the file around the roots leading into the rocks below.
- 3. It is found floating around the weighted lift puzzle. Use Pikmin to weigh down the platforms to reach the file.
4. It is found on the path to the Quaggled Mireclops, in the fallen pot where a Peckish Aristocrab appears.
- 5. On the rock wall surrounding the landing ground, use the rocks outside to throw a captain up onto the ledge to get the file.
6. Inside the cave with the Bamboo Wall, use ten flying Pikmin to open the path. The file is behind the two fallen ridged metal panels in the dirt ahead.
- 7. While traveling to the Scornet Maestro, ride on a pad down the
second river with lily pads, and throw a captain to the pad to reach the
ledge. Then, throw a captain to the high platform down the grass path
to find the file.
8. On the root path of the Scornet Maestro's tree, after passing the bridge, throw a captain to the roots on the right. The file is down the path.
- 9. Near the start of the oak, destroy the reinforced wall, and look in the spotcaps to find the file.
10. In the dark section of the cave that needs to be lit with blue mushrooms, go across the shroom tops to find a pile of dirt near Candypop Buds. Dig up the dirt with Pikmin to find the final file.