Pause the game during a mission, then press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Square. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Resume the game, and press Left, Up, or Down to consume any desired item and recover a small amount of stamina.
Ragdoll Pause the game during a mission, then hold L + R and press Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Up, Square. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Resume the game, and press Left to collapse where you are standing.
Infinite Thrifty Ninja scrolls Use the following trick to create as many Thrifty Ninja scrolls (or any other scroll or item you cannot pick up) as desired:
- 1. Create two Thrifty Ninja scrolls by having any single component at 555.
- 2. Start a mission (reconnaissance type recommended), and go to a safe location.
- 3. Use one Thrifty Ninja scroll.
- 4. Enable the "Item Eater" and "Ragdoll" codes.
- 5. Equip the other Thrifty Ninja scroll into your right or top inventory slot.
- 6. Press Right or Up (depending on which inventory slot you selected), and the scroll will appear in Zen's hand. He will then raise his arm and eat the scroll.
- 7. Press Right or Up again, but before Zen puts the scroll in his mouth, immediately press Left.
- 8. If done correctly, Zen will fall down with a scroll in his hand, and the number of Thrifty Ninja scrolls in your inventory will increase by one.
- 9. Press X, Square, Triangle or Left-analog stick Down to stand up.
- 10. Repeat steps 7 through 9 as many times as desired.